The annual ICAD conference is the prime forum for academia and industry to exchange ideas and discuss developments in the field of auditory display.
To access the searchable database of past ICAD proceeding please visit the Georgia Tech SMARTech repository (link opens in a new window).
If you are an author of an ICAD paper and can’t find that paper in the repository please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Next Conference
Interested in hosting ICAD in 2025?
Check out the Call for Bids.
Previous ICAD Conferences
- ICAD 2023 in Norrköping, Sweden (Linköping University)
- ICAD 2022 in Virtual Space
- ICAD 2021 in Virtual Space
- ICAD 2019 in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK (Northumbria University)
- ICAD 2018 in Houghton, Michigan, USA (Michigan Tech)
- ICAD 2017 in State College, Pennsylvania, USA (Penn State University)
- ICAD 2016 in Canberra, Australia (University of Canberra)
- ICAD 2015 in Graz, Austria (University of Music and Performing Arts Graz)
- ICAD 2014 in New York, New York, USA (New York University)
- ICAD 2013 in Lodz, Poland
- ICAD 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- ICAD 2011 in Budapest, Hungary (Széchenyi István University)
- ICAD 2010 in Washington DC, USA (The George Washington University)
- ICAD 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- ICAD 2008 in Paris, France
- ICAD 2007 in Montreal, Canada (McGill University)
- ICAD 2006 in London, UK (Queen Mary University of London)
- ICAD 2005 in Limerick, Ireland
- ICAD 2004 in Sydney, Australia
- ICAD 2003 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA (Boston University)
- ICAD 2002 in Kyoto, Japan (Advanced Telecomunications Research Center)
- ICAD 2001 in Helsinki, Finland (Helsinki University of Technology)
- ICAD 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- ICAD/ASA/EAA Workshop
- ICAD ’98 in Glasgow, UK (University of Glasgow)
- ICAD ’97 in Palo Alto, USA (Xerox Palo Alto Research Center)
- ICAD ’96 in Palo Alto, USA (Xerox Palo Alto Research Center)
- ICAD ’94 in Santa Fe, USA (Santa Fe Institute)
- ICAD ’92 in Santa Fe, USA (Santa Fe Institute)